• food leftovers without packaging
• spoiled food
• innards from fish and bones from meat
• fruit and vegetable peelings, eggshells
• coffee grounds and tea bags
No yogurt pots, bread packaging, fruit packaging or other packaging in a bio waste bin!
Separated biowaste is packed in a paper bag, a newspaper folded bag, or a plastic bag.
If you want to avoid that the bio waste bags freezes to the bin during winter, put a newspaper at the bottom of the bio waste bin.
• diapers and sanitary towels
• dirty paper, cardboard, plastic and Styrofoam (polystyrene) packaging
• empty milk cartons, egg cartons etc.
• empty plastic bottles (shampoo, etc.)
• small plastic items (i.e. toothbrushes, hairbrushes)
• plastic materials except except PVC-products
• dust and vacuum cleaner bags
• textiles (except shoes, rain- and leather garments)
• coffee and crisp bags
These are packed in a standard plastic or paper bag